About Digital & Crisis / Issues Management
The H&K Digital team offers a series of customized training sessions for organizations interested in learning more about the impact of digital technology and social media on crisis communications and issues management in a Web 2.0 world.
Structured as half-day or full-day sessions, H&K’s engaging and highly interactive training approach will:
- introduce communicators, technologists and emergency response specialists to the opportunities and risks presented by the ever-changing digital environment,
- encourage strategic thinking around the integration of digital and social media into your existing crisis management processes,
- provide communicators with the knowledge and tools to guide appropriate, ethical and responsible digital crisis response.
We work with each client to create a program tailored to your organization and your industry. Topics covered include:
- The Changing Face of Crisis Communications
- Principles for Managing Crisis in a Web 2.0 World
- Best Practices
- Policies and Protocols
- Optimizing Your Digital Footprint
- Crisis Management Digital Tools and Technologies
- Responsible Outreach
- Emergency Response Team Integration
Each session concludes with a series of scenarios to encourage strategic thinking on digital integration during a crisis, be it the result of a natural disaster, accident, or crisis of confidence.
To learn more about H&K’s Crisis & Digital Training, don’t hesitate to contact us at the following coordinates:
Vice President, H&K Digital
Office: +1 613 786 9953
Mobile: +1 613 290 4920