D2 Energy is one of the first sector-specific events to be held in an ongoing series presented by H+K Strategies. The series looks at digital tools and their impact and influence on communications, bringing together social platforms, interactive communications experts and great case studies with leading industry figures to provide practical insights.
Some of the highlights from the agenda include:
- Keynote from Carla Buzasi, Editor in Chief of the Huffington Post UK, on the impact of digital channels on news gathering and journalism.
- Which?’s Consumer Action Producer, Nikki Whiteman, discussing ways that consumers have been empowered by social media.
- A panel discussion on the ‘age of storytelling’ with leading energy firms including Statoil.
- Presentations from the key platforms, including LinkedIn and Google+
- Breakout sessions to discuss the regulation of digital channels.
- An Ignite case study on Statoil’s use of LinkedIn to target the informed elite.
- Networking cocktails.
Further speakers from the leading platforms will be announced shortly. For information or to request an invitation please email me at email@example.com.
Spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please note that this event is not open to the general public, but you can follow the event on Twitter using #HKD2