Niall Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enable companies to talk with all their different audiences using direct communication channels such as the Internet
- Track marketing technology trends and assess their impact on communications best practice
- Push the boundaries of how we use technology within our own agency
I’m a senior adviser to many Hill & Knowlton clients and manage a global technology portfolio that supports internal business processes, new business and marketing, and client service. I’m a member of the Board of Hill & Knowlton UK.
I have expertise in the following areas:
- Business transformation
- Creative and marketing technology (including RSS, blogs and wikis)
- Enterprise portals
- Professional services automation
- Usability and user interface design
I’ve written extensively on online PR, with articles in Revolution and the PRCA’s Frontline magazine. I’ve also been a guest lecturer at Syracuse University and have spoken at numerous industry events.
Prior to joining Hill & Knowlton in July 2000, I worked at the now-defunct online currency beenz.com, as a consultant at Answerthink, in the corporate communications department of investment bank UBS, and as a book designer for Reed Elsevier.
I am married and live in Cambridgeshire with three dogs (including two Hungarian Wirehaired Vizslas, who I admit to speaking to regularly from work via Skype!). I’m a keen photographer, but my wife just broke my beloved Canon 300D.